- Thinly sliced pork
- Julienne carrots
- 1 glove of minced garlic
- Thumb sized sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 green onion/scallion (finely chopped)
- Add oil to pan
- Add garlic and ginger, sauté till fragrant
- Add carrots, stir fry till semi tender
- Add pork, cook till no redness is shown
- Add mirin, soy, sugar. If too dry, add a tbsp of water
- Cook till liquid is reduced
- Adjust with salt/sugar to personal taste.
- Garnish with chopped onions.
Tips: you can substitute pork for any other protein/tofu.