- 2 cups of boiled shredded chicken
- 3 gloves of sliced/chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of soy
- 1 tbsp of mirin
- 0.5 tbsp of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of ground black peppers
- Chopped cilantro/scallion (optional)
- Heat oil and garlic in pan (medium to high heat)
- Add the boiled shredded chicken
- Add soy, mirin, sugar, salt – adjust amount to personal taste
- Cook till liquid is gone and chicken is golden.
- Garnish with cilantro or chopped green onions
Tip: You can use left over chicken if you’ve made chicken stock/broth. The no flavour, bland meat will taste quite good after this!