- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 finely chopped onions
- 1 glove of finely chopped onion
- 2 jalapeño peppers (you can change the type and amount of peppers based on your preference)
- 1/2 cups of finely chopped cilantro or parsley (I use parsley because hubby doesn’t like cilantro)
- 1.5 – 2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice (or a mixture of both)
- 1/2 tbsp of paprika powder (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together and refrigerate for approx. 30 min for flavours to blend.
Tip 1 : You can store this in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days.