*Proportion is for single served blender
This was my first green smoothie EVER and I was really nervous about drinking it. I stared at it for a good 5 min before holding my breath to take the first sip.
Thankfully, it turned out great! I tasted mostly green apples. This is be entering my “morning-smoothie-rotation”.
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 of a Granny Smith green apple
- 1/4 of an avocado (I used pre-frozen avocado so I dropped in about 4 cubes).
- 1 handful of washed and chopped spinach
- 1 – 1.5 tbsp of sweetener (I used condensed milk)
- Add the fruits first
- Add spinach and water last
- Blend everything together
Tip 1: to save time but still preserve freshness, I use a portable blender and blend my smoothie on my way to work. I use the one from PopBabies and it’s been amazing.
Tip 2: You can add boosters such as Maca powder, Matcha powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds…etc. (approx. 2 tbsp)