You can make this healthy or unhealthy, based on the ingredients. I pick and choose my battles and this is one of my more “unhealthy” recipes.
I make batches of this and leave it in the freezer. It’s just so easy and really popular with the hubby.
- Homemade or store bought Marinara sauce
- Flatbread or Naan bread (homemade/store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Toppings of choice
- Spread tomato sauce over bread.
- Place toppings of choice over sauce.
- Place cheese on top.
- Wrap up pizzas and freeze them for future use.
- Bake in your oven depending on the size of bread and oven’s temperature.
Tip 1: To make this healthier, you can make your own naan/flatbread and tomato sauce.