Chia seed pudding’s a pretty yummy breakfast if you get it right. Getting the ratio right can be a bit tricky though. I’ve had a few failed attempts.
I follow Dani’s basic ratio and it has worked really well for me! Here’s her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJWpQb1bexc
Below is my modification:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your favourite milk)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or your favourite sweetener)
- Optional: 0.5 – 1 tbsp. of your favourite flavour (matcha, cocoa, nut butter, coffee…etc.)
- Optional: fresh/frozen/dried fruits
- Mix chia, milk, sweetener, flavour.
- Drop in your fruit of choice (or not). I prefer dried fruits.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Top with extra fruits in the morning before eating.
Tip 1: You can sub sweetener with fruit jam for additional flavours.