This is a goof-proof and low mess dinner. The combination of different types of fish and vegetables are endless. Hubby’s favorite fish is Cod and Asparagus.
- 2 stalks of asparagus (cut in half)
- 1 filet of Cod
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1/2 stalk of chopped green onions
- 1 small square of butter (amount is up to you)
- Optional: caramelized onions
- Parchment paper/Aluminum foil (I prefer parchment paper for health reasons). Make it large enough to wrap everything up into a pouch.
- Place ingredients in the middle of the parchment paper/aluminum foil.
- Place ingredients on top of each other in this order:
- Asparagus in a flat layer
- Salt & pepper to taste. And other preferred spices
- Caramelized onions
- Chopped garlic & green onions
- Wrap up everything and create a pouch
- Baked the pouch in the oven at 450 Fahrenheit for 25-30 min (each oven will vary a bit, but it’s hard to overcook these if they’re well wrapped.
Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.