I had nothing in the fridge except cherry tomatoes, romaine lettuce, half a jar of butter chicken, and some left over tortellini. So I was like, awww hell…let’s see how this will turn out.
It turned out delicious! AND it took me approx. 5 min to make since I already had boiled pasta in the fridge.
Who says you need pasta sauce to make pasta?
- Boiled pasta of your choice (gnocchi would work too).
- 1 jar of Butter Chicken Sauce (I used this one: Patak. Its only preservative is Lactic Acid and that’s a safer alternative for me.)
- Chopped garlic and onions
- Fried egg
- Heat olive oil in pan and sauté garlic and onions until fragrant at LOW – MEDIUM HEAT.
- Add in boiled pasta and dry out the water a bit, approx. 1 min
- Add in butter chicken sauce and cook for approx. 2-3 min.
- Plate the pasta
- Optional: Fry an egg and put it on top.
Serve with salad.